Skip to content
- This cable is compatible with all 4 pin and 3 pin case fans. 4Pin 1 to 4 Converter PWM Fan Power Splitter Cable, to realize 4 fans powered by 1 interface with speed regulation.
- Connectors: A 4pin Female Connector and 4 Male Connector(3 of them is 3Pin, 1 of them is 4Pin), Compatible with 3-pin and 4-pin PC fans.
- High density black sleeved cable, 24AWG, tinned copper, length is approx 27cm / 10.5 inches.
- The fan splitter has only one connector with a yellow RPM speed/tachometer line. Make the motherboard receive only one fan RPM speed reading without being confused by multiple fan readings.
- The cable connects multiple cooling fans to a single motherboard fan header, used for PWM speed control, lengthen and extend the motherboard 4-pin interface.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device