YARD Stick One (Yet Another Radio Dongle) from Great Scott Gadgets can transmit or receive digital wireless signals at frequencies below 1 GHz. It uses the same radio circuit as the popular IM-Me. The radio functions that are possible by customizing IM-Me firmware are now at your fingertips when you attach YARD Stick One to a computer via USB.
Great for listening on RF emitters and transmitting on ISM bands (check your country’s ISM frequencies before transmitting). It’s even better if you are HAM licensed with a wide range of transmitting frequencies!
- Half-duplex transmit and receive
- Official operating frequencies: 300-348 MHz, 391-464 MHz, and 782-928 MHz
- Unofficial operating frequencies: 281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, and 749-962 MHz
- Modulations: ASK, OOK, GFSK, 2-FSK, 4-FSK, MSK
- Data rates up to 500 kbps
- Full-Speed USB 2.0